The below lists the various Challenges that are still outstanding for AI and ML to solve.
There are many challenges left for Artificial Intelligence techniques to solve. Some of these are being able to master playing certain games, others are more industry specific.
Contests – The Turing Test
- The Loebner Prize – Annual Turing Test contest.
- Turing Test Page – A list of online resources pertaining to all aspects of the Turing test, including background reading and chatbot links.
- The Turing Test – Article from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Turing Machines and Universes – Essay exploring Turing Machine theory from quantum mechanical and universal perspectives.
Contests – Others
- The Winograd Schema Challenge at Wikipedia
- The Winograd Schema Challenge
- A.I. X-Prize
- The Chatterbox Challenge – An annual Chatterbot Contest offering money and awards to contestants in several different categories.
- Numerta HTM Challenge is an online contest
- Challenge Problems from Microsoft Research
If you would like us to add a specific item to this list, please let us know via our add a link page
Also see our sub-categories