STARTUP SHERPA WINS THREE PRESTIGIOUS AWARDS IN TWO MONTHS
- SHERPA has been awarded three major awards in the past two months. The Red Herring 100 Winner Europe 2017, the White Bull Award and the Best Mobile App Award
- SHERPA was a finalist at CognitionX, an awards ceremony in London which recognises excellence in Artificial Intelligence, where it was surpassed only by Deep Mind (Google)
- SHERPA has also been featured by the technology consultancy GARTNER as one of the top three intelligent apps of the moment
Bilbao, June 29th, 2017 – SHERPA, the predictive Artificial Intelligence platform, has been recognised as one of the best European startups, winning three major awards in the past two months. SHERPA, a personal assistant which integrates with smart devices, has been awarded the Red Herring Europe Winner 2017, the White Bull Award 2017 and the Best Mobile App Award.
The Red Herring Top 100 Europe celebrates the top private companies in the European region. Red Herring’s editorial team analyses hundreds of cutting edge companies and technologies and selects those that are positioned to grow at an explosive rate.
The White Bull Awards, held in association with the multinational Qualcomm, bring together Europe’s top technology and media leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, and visionaries. They select the best startups in Europe based on the criteria of innovation, leadership, growth and potential for growth.
CognitionX, in association with the Alan Turing Institute, awards the best and most innovative contributions to Artificial Intelligence of the year in a ceremony in London. SHERPA was shortlisted in the Best Innovation in Artificial Intelligence category, surpassed only by Google Deep Mind.
Following on from these successes, SHERPA’s mobile app has won the Best Mobile App Interface Award.
As a result of the above and because of SHERPA’s new algorithms, SHERPA’s app has also been recognised by GARTNER (the prestigious technology consultancy) as one of the three intelligent apps of the moment.
These aren’t the only awards SHERPA has been given recently. In December 2016, SHERPA won the prestigious Digital Top 50 Award. The Digital Top 50 Awards were founded by Google, McKinsey y Rocket Internet to recognise and reward bold talent, cutting-edge innovation and sharp business acumen amongst the most promising European startups.
SHERPA is the start-up responsible for creating the Predictive Personal Assistant that directly competes with those developed by Google and Apple. With headquarters in Bilbao, the platform is based on the most advanced technology and algorithms in Artificial Intelligence.
In 2015, SHERPA reached an agreement with Samsung to install its software in the Korean company’s devices, last year SHERPA raised $6.5 million in a Series A round of financing.
You can find more information on SHERPA here: http://sher.pa
- Link to Red Herring: http://www.redherring.com/top-100/red-herring-crowns-2017-top-100-europe-winners/
- Link to White Bull Awards: http://whitebull.com/latest/our-2017-bully-award-winners
- Link to CognitionX: https://cogx.co/
- Link to Best Mobile App Awards: https://bestmobileappawards.com/
- Link to SHERPA’s website: http://sher.pa/