Top tech stats: US acquisitions, startup office costs & more

Beth Daniel junior reporter, Tech City News Saturday September 17th, 2016 Topics Related articles Welcome to your round up of some of the past week’s most interesting surveys, statistics and reports relevant to those involved in the UK tech industry. This week, we have statistics relating to acquisitions made by US companies, artificial intelligence, the cost of office space to tech startups and the best places to be a social entrepreneur. US acquisitions New research from Mind the Bridge and Crunchbase has found that 3 out of 4 startups are being acquired by US companies. The report, ‘Startup Transatlantic M&As. US vs EU’, tracked approximately 6,000 startup acquisitions by US and EU companies since 2012. Of these deals, 82% have been completed by US companies, leaving only 18% of acquisitions being…

Link to Full Article: Top tech stats: US acquisitions, startup office costs & more

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Join Our Newsletter

Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates about and the Informed.AI Network of AI related websites which includes Events.AI, Neurons.AI, Awards.AI, and Vocation.AI

You have Successfully Subscribed!